Re: How to send publish xml message via email attachment ?

Dear Marcel,

Apache SOAP already have HTTP and SMTP tunneling support.

http://xml.apache.org/soap/features.html
Supports messaging and RPC over two transports:
HTTP and SMTP Supports authoring services in scripting languages.

http://xml.apache.org/soap/programming.html
If the RPC is carried over HTTP, the server-side RPC router (rpcrouter.jsp
in the webapp directory) receives the POST-ed envelope, unmarshalls it and
then builds a Call object. Then, the target object is located by looking up
the object ID in the ServiceManager's
(org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager), the method name is verified and
then the invoke (Object) method is called to call the method on the target
object. The return value is a Result (org.apache.soap.rpc.Result) object
which is then marshalled and sent back as the HTTP response.

If the RPC is carried over SMTP, then it goes to a mailbox and sits there
waiting to be acted upon. We provide a POP3 to HTTP to SMTP bridge to
receive these mail messages, post the content to an HTTP SOAP endpoint, get
the result and forward the result by mail (SMTP) to the original sender.
The receiving side will poll the POP3 server, receive the message, extract
the content, unmarshall and return the Response to the original caller.

Regards,
BDW