c++ compile?

Has anyone been able to compile the c++ clients lately?

testsuite/c++ clients all include client/XmlBlasterConnection.h which does not
exist in the CVS tree.  Maybe this is somehow generated from
src/java/org/xmlBlaster/client/protocol/XmlBlasterConnection.java?

testsuite/c++/
And as far as I can tell src/c++ does not actually produce any binaries, just
some .o files that get linked into the clients in testsuite/c++.

If someone has been able to compile the c++ stuff could you send me the make
session output.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!
-Cory