Re: Status of XMLBlaster project

Marcel Ruff wrote:

I haven't yet used dbXML (i often read about it)
so i don't know how an XMLBlaster/dbXML integration point
would look like.

I'm thinking of it in the sense of being a persistent DOM, but also as a source for data-oriented logic sink. Currently, dbXML has an automatic SOAP binding system layered on top of our XMLObject layer. XMLObject's are simply reflected object instances whose methods are available to scripting/invokation layers. They're similar to what a stored procedure is to a RDBMS, except we've approached them from an OO point of view.

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
We store your XML data a hell of a lot better than /dev/null