[xmlblaster-devel] Found 1 semantic error compiling ...org/xmlBlaster/client/JavascriptCallback.java

Hi,

there are some disagreements between the interface
'org/xmlBlaster/client/I_Callback' and an implementation
'org/xmlBlaster/client/JavascriptCallback.java' of it:

[javac] Found 1 semantic error compiling "/home/goetzger/java/xmlBlaster/build/src/xmlBlaster/org/xmlBlaster/client/JavascriptCallback.java":
[javac]
[javac]     52.    public void update(String loginName, UpdateKey updateKey, byte[] content, UpdateQoS updateQoS) throws XmlBlasterException
[javac] *** Error: The return type of method "void update(java.lang.String loginName, org.xmlBlaster.client.UpdateKey updateKey, byte[] content, org.xmlBlaster.client.UpdateQoS updateQoS);"
does not match the return type of method "java.lang.String update(java.lang.String cbSessionId, org.xmlBlaster.client.UpdateKey updateKey, byte[] content, org.xmlBlaster.client.UpdateQoS updateQoS);"
inherited from type "org/xmlBlaster/client/I_Callback".

I guess the interface is right, isn't it?

regards

Heinrich