Re: [xmlblaster-devel] .AppleDouble

Argh , the famous .Appledouble...
No, I don't know the solution, I just have many strange problem with filsharing between windows, linux, mac os9 and mac osX...

I've just a look in man pages for afpd & afpd.conf but nothing found about put somewhere else that .Appledouble files ....
But I remember some doc somewhere... If I will try to find them back ...

good luck
Cyrille

PS : if U find information, don't forgot to forward them to me please !

Martin Johnson a écrit:

Hi,

Is someone running netatalk atalkd or something there are all the signs of
appletalk support through the cvs repositry.

Martin