[xmlblaster-devel] Swiss Rolex at VERY LOW FACTORY prices! FREE Rolex certificate and Box!

please note to send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our Sales Representative at: Questions at idealtimewatch.com

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in ATGWS watches.

We are pleased to bring you this opportunity to purchase SWISS ROLEXES at direct factory prices - 100% guaranteed to be the LOWEST prices available anywhere!!

View our selection of Swiss Rolex watches now at:

For the month of June, we are having a special promotion - FREE ROLEX BOX SET (valued at $80) with every Swiss Rolex purchase!

These top grade Swiss Rolex replicas are 100% accurate to the original - standard features include:

1. 100% accurate markings, INCLUDING the serial number and model number engraved between the lugs
2. Swiss ETA 25 jewel movement - the same movement used in genuine Rolex Tudors watches!
3. Top grade full solid stainless steel/Platinum/triple wrapped solid 18k gold
4. Genuine Sapphire Crystal
5.  2.5 X Cyclops magnifier
6. Pressure tested to 30M

Instead of the usual $1000-$2000 you would pay on a Swiss replica, if you purchase from us, you only pay $350 - $450!!

View our selection now at:

With every purchase made within this month, you now receive - at no charge - the inner and outer Rolex box, accessories (including hang tag, swimpruf tag, polishing cloth, pillow) and Rolex certificate of authenticity!!

We bring you these watches DIRECT FROM THE FACTORY - no hidden costs; you pay the direct factory purchase prices!

In case you want a top grade replica but don¡¯t want to pay >$200, we also have a fine selection of excellent Italian and Japanese replicas, ranging from only $65 - $170. E-mail us for details!

Have questions or doubts?

Don¡¯t hesitate - E-MAIL US NOW at:

We GUARANTEE 100% Satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you.