Re: [xmlblaster-devel] LDBC Liberty Database Connectivity

Greetings

I run up ldbc last night and as you pointed out it is
missing some support that xmlBlaster needs (Cascading).

It does however integrate seamlessly with xmlblaster...

Remove all the jdbc drivers and put org.ldbc.jdbc.jdbcDriver
in and change the URL lines to look something like this...

jdbc:ldbc:hsqldb:etc etc...

I will see what I can do about pushing the support we need to
the forefront with the developer.

Regards

Marcel Ruff wrote:
Peter Bennett wrote:

Is this worth looking at?

<http://ldbc.sourceforge.net/html/header.html>

Yes i think this is a nice layer of abstraction,
we should give it a try, probably not all needed SQL constructs are
supported, see

http://ldbc.sourceforge.net/html/functionality.html

regards,

Marcel