Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Lock issue with corba protocoll

Peter Antman wrote:
sön 2003-09-14 klockan 13.00 skrev Marcel Ruff:

Peter Antman wrote:

Hm, can get jacorb from that date to build. Any tips?

(cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.jacorb.org/cvsroot/jacorb checkout -D
'2003-03-27 18:00' JacORB)

Hmm, what do you mean ??

I wanted to get the source for the jacorb used in XmlBlaster to test if
I could fix the problem. Checking it out with the above cvs command
however gets me a copy that won't compile (missing
org.jacorb.orb.connection package). Has the CVS repository of jacorb
been reorganized since you did your checkout, or am I doing this the
wrong way?

eg:
ant
[...]
     [echo] Compiling for orb
    [javac] Compiling 82 source files to
/home/pra/src/instant-2.2/ro/jacorb-2003-03-27/JacORB/classes
    [javac]
/home/pra/src/instant-2.2/ro/jacorb-2003-03-27/JacORB/src/org/jacorb/orb/dii/Request.java:30: package org.jacorb.orb.connection does not exist
    [javac] import org.jacorb.orb.connection.*;
[...]

Peter,

i have updated xmlBlaster to use the current JacORB from cvs
(Jacorb 2.0 beta2+ from cvs: cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.jacorb.org/cvsroot/jacorb checkout -D '2003-09-14 15:00' -P JacORB),
but i don't think that JacORB has fixed the bug.

If you can still reproduce the dead lock (use current xmlBlaster from cvs)
please drop a note so we can update the bugzilla report
 http://www.jacorb.org/bugzilla/

thanks