Re: [xmlblaster-devel] xmlBlaster on FreeBSD

The code has problems building on FreeBSD:-
For example, the following code in
src/c/util/msgUtil.c causes gethostbyname_r to be used
in FreeBSD 4 where the function is not available.
----------
#ifndef _WINDOWS   /* Windows does not support the
reentrant ..._r() functions */
#  if defined(__sun)
#    define HAVE_FUNC_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_5 /* SUN */
#  elif defined(__alpha)
#    define HAVE_FUNC_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_3 /* OSF1 V5.1
1885 alpha */
#  else
#    define HAVE_FUNC_GETHOSTBYNAME_R_6 /* Linux */
#  endif
#endif

In
src/c++/util/xmlBlasterDef.h
src/c/util/msgUtil.c
and other files, the file "execinfo.h" is included
which is not available on FreeBSD.
  Has anybody attempted to fix these problems under
freeBSD?

- Siddhartha S