Re: [xmlblaster-devel] xmlBlaster on FreeBSD

In addition to code changes, for FreeBSD, some amount
of config changes are also required since we need to
link against libc_r.so and not -lpthread. Instead of
conditionally using "unix" to switch in build.xml,
"freebsd" may also be required.
  In addition, for the gethostbyname_r fix, we need a
FREEBSD define to check for FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Siddhartha S