[xmlblaster-devel] Explicitly setting xmlblaster.properties file location in the code

Title: Explicitly setting xmlblaster.properties file location in the code

I am having a problem that I believe I can overcome if I can explicitly set the location for the xmlblaster.properties file in my code.  I have created JAVA native window executables that connect to an XMLBlaster server using socket protocol.  The properties file resides in the same directory as the executables.  If I run the executables from this directory, then everything works fine.  The code successfully connects to the XMLBlaster server and runs.  However, I need to be able to execute these executables from M.S. Access macros.  When I try to run one of the executables from a macro, it fails to connect to the XMLBlaster server.  The log file shows that the code is trying to use the internal xmlblaster.properties file from the XMLBlaster.jar file instead of the one in the same directory as the executables.  I'm not sure why this occurs.  The only way I can think to overcome this behavior is to be able to explicitly tell my code where to find the xmlblaster.properties file.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Kevin