[xmlblaster-devel] connecting to xmlBlaster using j2me device

Hello,
I've been experimenting with the SystemInfo application on my j2me mobile phone and when I try to connect to the AppletServlet I get the alert asking me if I would like to allow network access, and I select ok and then the application hangs. The same thing has occurred on other j2me enabled phones that I have tried. Is there some setting that I have to enable or some property that needs to be set in jad file, or do I need to conatct my mobile operator to grant gprs access to j2me apps.

Thanks,
Abbey