[xmlblaster-devel] Doc Error in requirement interface.unsubscribe

Hello SuperBlaster's Team,
How are you ?
I can see some of you are working on the replication stuff and mail plugin.
I hope you will give us a little presentation of that new stuff in simple words with some usecase idea ;o)

By the way,
I think there is an error in the requirement interface.unsubscribe.

in:
 Example - XmlRpc
 public String unSubscribe(String sessionId, String xmlKey_literal, String qos_literal) throws XmlBlasterException

I think it should return an Array of Strings like
 public String[] unSubscribe(String sessionId, String xmlKey_literal, String qos_literal) throws XmlBlasterException

Isn't it ?
Can you confirm that to me, like I may correct the page and commit it.

Regards and Respect for you nice work,
cyrille