[xmlblaster-devel] Protocol socket variant : XMLSocket

Hi blasters,

I try to make some Flash Applet clients for xmlBlaster.
Some problems appears.
- Could not implements subcribtions (Flash could not listen on soket).
- Could not get only new messages if no client's callback (XmlBlaster interface get()).

I think there is one way to get a full compatible Flash / XmlBlaster communication:
Flash can be connected to a server with a Socket like protocol. It is a XmlSocket class.

Here is a peace of the Flash documentation say (from http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/actionscript_dictionary860.html)
The protocol is as follows:
- XML messages are sent over a full-duplex TCP/IP stream socket connection.
- Each XML message is a complete XML document, terminated by a zero byte.
- An unlimited number of XML messages can be sent and received over a single XMLSocket connection.

Perhaps it is not so hard to implements that protocol in XmlBlaster.
It looks like XmlBlaster's Socket plugin, with xml message against binary message.

Is that new protocol plugin could be use with other technology like Ajax ?
Do you think this new protocol should be pertinent for XmlBlaster's futur ?
Do you think that it could be hard to implement it ?
Has some of you can do it in one or two days ? If not, I've to do it, but I'm not a Java agile programmer, so I will be very slow ...

thanks for discusses,
cyrille.