[xmlblaster-devel] Master/Slave Master Restart

Marcel,

One other thing that I am noticing.  I have a slave connected to the master for a domain and a client connected to the slave subscribing to the master’s domain.

If the master gets restarted, my client does not get any more messages on the master domain until I restart the slave.  The slave reconnects to the master

before the restart with the following message: “XmlBlaster.PingTimer ClusterNode-/node/ecc/] Connected to ecc, no backup messages to flush” ; however, I

never get any more of the master domain messages.  When I restart the slave, master messages appear that were generated well before the slave restart.

Is there a configuration item that would govern the reconnect?  Any other thoughts?

Jonathan Clark

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

757-546-3401