Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Domain missing in UpdateKey of an erase update?

Matthew Sargent wrote:
Hi all,
I use the following code to publish an erase on a subject:
EraseQos eq = new EraseQos(glob);
eq.setForceDestroy(true);
EraseKey theEK = new EraseKey(glob, oid);
theEK.setDomain(domain);
EraseReturnQos[] eraseArr = con.erase(theEK, eq);
When my client receives the update callback for this, updateKey.getDomain() returns null. On my other update callbacks for new messages I get the domain as set in the publish correctly.
I make both my publish and subscribe on a single node of a cluster, and that node is the domain master.
Should it function this way? I am using version 1.1.1.
You are right, it was not delivered.
As you seem to need it i have added it to the current svn,

Marcel
Matt