Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Getting Cluster Information ...

Hallo Marcel:
you wrote

" In fact it was/is planned that each cluster node information is a
message so we
can dynamically reconfigure cluster nodes, but this approach needs some
lines of code to be added, "

So would you please to explain that ??!!
How we can implement that to configure the cluster node dynamically ... ????

Thank you ..

ARGHAD

On 4/17/06, Marcel Ruff <mr at marcelruff.info> wrote:
Arghad Arnaout wrote:
> Hallo everybody:
>
> OK .. regarding to the business requirements, we need to know and see
> the information of all xmlBlaster nodes in xmlBlaster Cluster,
> so my design to solve this issue in xmlBlaster Environment is like the
> following:
>
> I designed such a plugin that runs at each node of the cluster and
> this plugin publishes the information about the current node under a
> specific topic, so what I need to do from the client side just to get
> the messages under this topic (using get() or subscribe()).
>
> So .. is that the right way to implement such things ???
Yes, this way is OK.