Re: [xmlblaster-devel] Queues in csharp clients

Arghad Arnaout wrote:
Hallo ...

Is the queueing mechanism supported by csharp clients, or it is just supported in C, C++ and JAVA clients ??

ARGHAD
Client side: Only for C,C++ and Java
and all languages using those client libs like Javascript.

If you access with VB or C# using the ActiveX bridge you
also have the full java client side functionality
But as configuring or debugging the ActiveX bridge is a night
mare and we don't have any expert working in this area we will
probably drop ActiceX bridge support,