[xmlblaster-devel] unprocessedEvents

Hi guys,

We are experiencing the same memory leak problem that I noticed another
person had around the time of
September 07. when we perform requests from a client to a server, the events
are being stored in the unprocessedEvents
Map in the org.xmlBlaster.util.queue.StorageEventHandler class. We are
having to restart the server every few days because of
Out of memory.

I am wondering what the best solution to this problem is? We are currently
using xmlBlaster version 1.62 and would prefer
Not to update to a later version. Is there a patch available or other simple
solution?

Thanks for your help

Andrew Mason