Dump server state : Exception = Inconsistent client maps

Hi,
In a certain case, I get a execption when performing a Dump at Server's console.

================
Console entry :
    d xmlBlaster.dump
Result :
Exception found location=Authenticate.java:383
9 août 01 17:24:43 ERROR Authenticate.java:383-Authenticate: Inconsistent client maps,
aomClientInfoMap.size()=0 and loginNameClientInfoMa
p.size()=1
Exception in thread "XmlBlaster MainThread" java.lang.NullPointerException:
        at org.xmlBlaster.engine.ClientInfo.getUniqueKey(ClientInfo.java:297)
        at org.xmlBlaster.engine.ClientInfo.toXml(ClientInfo.java:357)
        at org.xmlBlaster.authentication.Authenticate.toXml(Authenticate.java:389)
        at org.xmlBlaster.authentication.Authenticate.toXml(Authenticate.java:365)
        at org.xmlBlaster.Main.checkForKeyboardInput(Main.java:341)
        at org.xmlBlaster.Main.init(Main.java:163)
        at org.xmlBlaster.Main.<init>(Main.java:100)
        at org.xmlBlaster.Main.main(Main.java:462)
================

The scenario is :

1) A client publish the message :
<qos>
    <isDurable />
    <destination queryType='EXACT'> ToTo <ForceQueuing /></destination>
</qos>

2) If the Receiver (ToTo) connect and get update for message, there is no error.
The error appends when I ask the dump after the Send, but Before the Receiver connecting.

Have U got a idea ?
Perhaps would U like more detail ?

 Cyrille

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA