Re: get list of 'PTP ForceQueuing' messages waiting in Queue

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > All the time the same subject from me ...
> > I still trying to find a solution ...
> >
> > So,
> > Will it be difficult to code a fonctionnality that :
> >
> > A client which get PTP ForceQueuing messages that are wainting for it in
> > xmlBlaster's queue,
> > would like to get the messages list to know when it will can logout
> > after all updates.
> >
> > It should be for client which login only few times in a day. It has to
> > know when updates are finished ...
> >
> > Perhaps it's not the way, if so, what is the mater for this need ?
> >
> > Thanx by advance for your comments ;o)
> >
> > Cyrille
>
> The update QoS now contains following
>
>   <queue index='0' size='1'>
>   </queue>
>
> if messages are flushed from the queue on login.
> Index is the index in the queue, size the number of messages
> in the queue.

Thanx a lot Marcel !!
You're a fast coder ;o)

I'll try in afternoon,
now I'm writing a new testsuite.Persistence (with restart of server).

Cyrille.

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA