Re: [xmlblaster] Querying message by User

Marcel Ruff a écrit :

> Cyrille Giquello wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > Last week I'd asked for Query of QoS with XPath.
> > So it's not possible.
> > The pass-thru (solution) is to repeat Qos data in Key data.
> >
> > But there is one special data in Qos that shouldn't depends from a message sender.
> > It's the <user>.
> > <user> in Qos is authentified by xmlBlaster auth mechanism. It's a "THRU" data.
> > No message sender can override this.
>
> Yes you are right, there are some static qos data we could put in
> our big DOM:
>
> <xmlBlaster>
>     <key oid='a'>
>        <isAFrenchWine/>
>     </key>
>     <qos oid='a'>
>        <sender>cyrille</sender>
>     </qos>

Why not ...
If it make xmlBlaster loosing performance, perhaps not ...
It it's not to much data, I think it could be a nice data (because of it's auth property)

>     <!-- Do we need some user specific data as well? -->
>     <key oid='__sys__:cyrille'>
>        <user>cyrille</user>
>        <profession>artist</profession>
>        <callback type='EMAIL'>cyrille at ktaland.com</callback>
>     </key>
> </xmlBlaster>

Heu ... Not at all, xmlBlaster is not a LDAP server ;o)

> The qos could as well be a child of the key tag.

I'm not expert enough in xmlBlaster Big DOM to have a idea ...

> Is it this you are after?

Shure.
At certain time, an app has to look if there is messages from a user. so querying by User
name.
I don't use callback because of client has to listen. I prefer a pooling client.

Voili voilà.
Cyrille.

--
 Cyrille / Ktaland

-      http://www.ktaland.com/
- Pour votre MAC: http://TOUSOFT.COM/

Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411 | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica |
NSA