Re: [xmlblaster] Offline Message

Hi Rene,

Rene Maldonado a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I have seen some questions and classes about queues, but my quiestion
> is, does XMLBlaster have offline messages, like Yahoo messenger, does it
> have queues?
>
> Thanks

I not shure to well understand your needs (I don't know about yahoo msg) ...

But, perhaps we can answer 'yes', xmlBlaster has queue.
You can post a message with a destination that is not yet login in.
So, a queue is created for this destination to storing posted message.
Then when destination will login, it will finally received that famous
message.

hope to be usefull.
Cyrille.