[xmlblaster] Re: about a MOM you don't speak about (www.middleware.org)

Thank you very much for your website.

Just about xmlBlaster :

- Another very important feature it's that you can write client in many
langage.
In xmlBlaster demo you can find C/C++, Python, Perl, Java, JSP, ...

- A nice behavior : Quick installation in a few seconds. All demo stuff
have a functionnal default configuration.

Bye,
Cyrille.

    E-mail : cyrille at ktaland.com
    Tel : + 33 (1) 49 17 40 93