Re: [xmlblaster] Xindice performance

Marcel,

first approach would be to make all messages durabel in your testscenario.
Start Xindice as advixed and use Xindice as persistence layer.

Next step would be to have an Xindice-based subscriber as an independent
task and see how it works.

The commandline interface of Xindice would help to gather information
about the stored messages.

Right now I'm working on a designated ClassLoader for the Pluginframework
to avoid the conflicts between different jars/classes with the same name,
i.e. Corba or XML-Parser. We talked about this earlier(around christmas, I
think) in this list.

So long.

Heinrich