Re: [xmlblaster] about Rhino & requirements/client.javascript.rhino

Cyrille Giquello wrote:
Hello Michele,

What's Rhino ?

It is the Javascript interpreter of the mozilla project. This interpeter is written in Java, and is probably the most ECMA standard conforming javascript engine. It is very high performing and stable.

I would like to understand why requirements/client.javascript.rhino
is not in page : xmlBlaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/requirement.html

It is, at the bottom.

Michele:

In your requirement you should change

   function update(loginName, key, content, qos)

to something like:

   function update(cbSessonId, key, content, qos)

We pass back a session ID (this which was passed from
the callback creator) as first argument, not the
login name.

When do we all meet to play internet chess together?? I would suggest Michele against Cyrille, Heinrich and me are watching it and cheating when you have your coffee break :-)

Marcel

-- Marcel Ruff mailto:ruff at swand.lake.de http://www.lake.de/home/lake/swand/ http://www.xmlBlaster.org