[xmlblaster] Using xmlblaster to push internet callbacks

 Hi all,

 It's been a while since I looked at xmlblaster and it's
 great to see it still going from strength to strength !

 The reason I'm here again is because I'm looking for
 a flexible, and efficient, way of pushing xml to internet
 clients through just about every firewall config
 known :-)

 I know that xmlblaster has a http callback framework
 but I've read in some postings to this list that a new
 communications piece is being worked on. Can
 anyone fill me in a bit more ?

 What I'm looking for is a java component I can embed
 in an applet and have updated across the internet where
 the client is most likely behind a NAT and firewalls and
 the server is definitly behind firewalls. I am probably
 able to get the server firewall opened for incoming
 connections and outgoing traffic but I cannot assume
 that the client can ( especially for applets ).

 Has anyone done this before in a reasonably large
 scale system ( 100 - 1000 users ? ) or have any
 alternative suggestions.

 Any help would be much appreciated :-)

 P.

"Tous pur un, un pour tous"

 Paul Power - OTG
 Cognotec Limited
* + 353 1 6099 292
* paul.power at cognotec.com
* www.cognotec.com

---

This email, its contents and any files attached are intended only for
the named addressee.  They contain information which may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the named
addressee or if you have received this email in error, (a) you may
not, without the consent of Cognotec, copy (which includes
forwarding), use or rely on any information or attachments in any
way and (b) please notify the sender by return email and delete it
from your email system.  Unless separately agreed, Cognotec
does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of the contents of this email or its attachments or
for any statements or contractual commitments contained in this
email or its attachments.