Re: [xmlblaster] Broken Link - http persistence demo

Please try the demo page from this link.

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/demo/http/

It is not working for me.

Can you please give me the URL which works for you? I
want to test the real time browser update. I see there
is a demo which should show the dummy meminfo and
cpuinfo to the browser in real time.

Raj

--- Cyrille Giquello <cyrille at ktaland.com> wrote:
> I try http demo with :
>
>     os = windows nt4 sp6a
>     browser = netscape 7.0
>     netscape about = Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;
> WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.0.1)
> Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
>
> it's working very well !
>
> Cyrille
>

> Marcel Ruff wrote:
>
> > Raj Saini wrote:
> >
> >> Link to the persistence HTTP demo is broken.
> >>
> >> Raj
> >>

> > Thanks for reporting.
> > It is started now,
> >
> > Marcel
> >

> > .
> >

> --
>  -----------------------------------------
>   Cyrille Giquello <cyrille at ktaland.com>
>   tel : 331/01 49 17 40 93
>
>   KTALAND
>   Batiment 104
>   50 av. du president Wilson
>   93210 La Plaine Saint-Denis
>
>   http://www.ktaland.com/
> Encryption | Duncan Campbell | DST | Blacklisted 411
> | ECHELON | 2600 | PGP | Corsica | NSA
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s