Re: [xmlblaster] Some QOS Questions

>hey, good papers, we may publish a copy on our site, if you agree.

Sure, they are all copyrighted under the LDP license (Linux
Documentation Project).

I have one on XML-RPC at
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/xml-rpc-2002.pdf maybe you'd want to
link to or make a copy of.

>A few notes from my site:
>The  </isDurable> stores the message via the Persistence Interface in
>either FileDriver or Xindice, the default is not durable, the message is
>lost, when the server goes down.
>The </isVolatile> brings the server to delete the message, after it has
>been delivered. This has nothing todo with durability. The default is not
>volatile. Please note that volatile messages force high load of the server
>since it has to add and remove every message to the DOM-Tree in the
>server.

Ok, I've corrected the above issues.

This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're
only goal is to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of property.