RE: [xmlblaster] Newbie: best way to implement client-server message queues?

Ok that's helpful and gives me some places to look -- looking forward to
the code you hint at being publically available (if it ever is ;-)

---

> PtP messages are queued for such clients if the QoS <forceUpdate/>
> is set. PubSub are not delivered if the subscriber was never there
>(only the most current).

Do you mean that:

For PubSub:

only the most recently published message is available if a client comes
online? i.e. its not a queue, but rather there is a single 'current'
item, which is what a client coming back on line would see?

But for Ptp:

There is queue?

thx