RE: [xmlblaster] Newbie: best way to implement client-server message queues?

Hi -- I can see how that would work with client.Feeder (as you can
specify the QoS stuff) -- how would I use it with reader (can't see you
to specify the receiver name using the command line examples?)

---

<quote>

The command line examples should work with PtP as well, just try a QoS
similat to:

<qos>
    <destination queryType='EXACT' forceQueuing='true'>
        joe
   </destination>
   <destination>
        Tim
    </destination>
</qos>

instead of the empty <qos/>.
(joe and Tim must be other clients which have logged in under this
name).

</quote>