[xmlblaster] FW: XMLblasterConnection.get

Hi,

 Unfortunately, the instance of MessageUnit "XMLblasterConnection.get"
 is not well initialized. The attribut msgKeyData is not well
 initialized.
 	"this.msgKeyData = new MsgKeyData(glob,
 (org.xmlBlaster.util.key.I_MsgKeyFactory)null, this.xmlKey);"
 	==> Some fields like the attribute "ContentMime" are not
initialized.
 Or initialized with their default values.

 I think that the "org.xmlBlaster.util.key.I_MsgKeyFactory" parameter
 should not be null to allow the initialization of the msgKeyData
 attribute.

 Regards,

Xavier.