[xmlblaster] PtP and Persistence

Hello,

I've no time to make a test with the CVS version of xmlBlaster.

I just want to know if the bug with Ptp & persistence is resolved ??

It was that a PtP message that was stored in persistence, is never destroy between xmlBlaster restart, because never deleted from persistence layer.
So at each xmlBlaster start, the message was loaded from persistence then put in the destination queue.

thanx,
and sorry for not answering by my self after a test of da new xmlBlaster version ;o{

Cyrille