Re: [xmlblaster] I_ConnectionProblems for subscribe / query clients

Michael Atighetchi wrote:
I have a publish, a subscribe, and a query client which I want to be
aware of connection problems to xmlblaster instances.

For the publish client, I got the described method using
I_ConnectionProblems and implementing lostConnection working.

However, this doesn't seem to work for the subscribe or query client,
i.e. lostConnection does NOT get called if the connection to the
xmlblaster node goes away.

Is this going to be fixed with the next client queue branch merge
as well ?
Shure.
Please do a cvs update now and read the xmlBlaster/CHANGES
how to port your client code (not a big issue).
(Study HelloWorld4.java as an example of the new connection
notification interface)

I'll announce it later in more detail.

Marcel

Thanks Michael