Re: [xmlblaster] Failsafe Socket MODE

Xavier Roques wrote:

Marcel,

I didn't launch XMLblaster, so the socket connection plugin cannot be found.

I'm testing the failsafe mode, when the XMLblaster Server has not been
started.

So my conclusions are:

	In SOCKET mode:
			If Xmlblaster has not been started, the client does
not try to be connected
			to XMLblaster (It does not switch to the polling
state).

	In IOR mode:
			All is ok. If XMLBlaster has not been started and
that the client initialized the
			failsafe mode. The client try to be connected to
XMLblaster every "X" milliseconds.

	I do not test with the others mode.

Hi Xavier,

you are right, client fail safe with no initial running xmlBlaster server fails
for

SOCKET and RMI

but runs fine for

IOR and XML-RPC.

With an initial xmlBlaster server on startup fail safe is fine for all protocols.

I'll look at this bug,
thanks for reporting,

Marcel