Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

Hi,

I have been using xmlBlaster for a variety of tasks.
The most recent has been for Unit testing. Others include Data replication
and Workflow management.

I too am having xmlBlaster earn my respect gradually. I wish to increase the
scale of our usage later this year. Stay tuned and you'll hear how I go.

>I like and agree with the thoughts of Peter Bennett which came yesterday
>in this thread.

I agree with these statements as well, I have long dreamt of an xmlBlaster.
We have been using and will continue to use Corba for a variety of tasks.
XmlBlaster provides us the combination of a tried and true distributed
technology, Xml messaging, extensibile (plugins) and support other emerging
delivery technologies, and best of all, ongoing development.

Regards

Martin Johnson