RE: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster in the real world

After reading about I've pretty much come to a conclusion closely matching
your input below.  I didn't mean to stir up "JMS garbage", hadn't realized
the specifics I now do.

I'm gunning for xmlBlaster and if we have to tack on a client-side JMS
library to make people happy I won't cry about it :)

I commend the quality work you folks have done and from the little
prototypes I've set up with xmlBlaster the design looks excellent.  With
some re-assurance from others on the list about production systems relying
on xmlBlaster, things look even better.  Keep kicking tail!