RE: [xmlblaster] Clustering or simply server to server connects

Based on time and resources, I probably won't be able to add that which I
would like to have :)  Thanks for the input, Marcel.

I'm thinking...

If each node has the same topics, but they are named prefixed with the node
name.  Then each other node was a slave for the topics of each other node
which had a filter or plug-in to re-publish them as if they were published
on the local topic, what would that break?  And is that doable with the
plug-in or filter (I think that's what I read the feature was called)?

I know it would mean there could be queues duplicated on multiple nodes, but
I could be ok with that...  I would also have to manage via the consuming
application(s) the fact that a node was not there...

Thoughts, anyone?