Re: [xmlblaster] about msgstore.ram.MapPlugin

raoweixiong wrote:

>Hi,all:
>	Recently I just step into XMLBlaster code. I found that the publish action will lead to the MapPlugin.put() to store an entry in the store map data structure; and client's quit will lead to MapPlugin's remove() . In my private view, the subscribe action will lead to  MapPlugin's get(); however, the get() method donot been captured to get a entry from the store data structure when I subscribe a message.
>	Now my two questions are:1) When subscribe a message, how the entry data in MapPlugin's store data structure can be transfered to subsriber? Which java code  show it?
>2) When the get() method in MapPlugin class is used ? and for what purpose?
>
>Best Regards
>
>Raoweixiong

Hi,

see

http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.message.lifecycle.html

how the TopicHandler, I_Map (containing the real message)
and Callback queues (containing references to the real messages)
are related
and follow the code in a debugger when a subscriber
subscribes.