Re: [xmlblaster] connection problems

> > ClientProtocolPlugin[IOR][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.corba.CorbaConnection
> > ClientProtocolPlugin[SOCKET][1.0]=
> > ClientProtocolPlugin[RMI][1.0]=
> > ClientProtocolPlugin[XML-RPC][1.0]=
> >
> > ClientCbServerProtocolPlugin[IOR][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.corba.CorbaCallbackServer
> > ClientCbServerProtocolPlugin[SOCKET][1.0]=
> > ClientCbServerProtocolPlugin[RMI][1.0]=
> > ClientCbServerProtocolPlugin[XML-RPC][1.0]=
> >
> > CbProtocolPlugin[IOR][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.protocol.corba.CallbackCorbaDriver
> > CbProtocolPlugin[SOCKET][1.0]=
> > CbProtocolPlugin[RMI][1.0]=
> > CbProtocolPlugin[XML-RPC][1.0]=
> > CbProtocolPlugin[JDBC][1.0]=org.xmlBlaster.protocol.jdbc.CallbackJdbcDriver
> >
> >Now, it seems as if even though the master has empty drivers, it still
> >tries to start socket and xmlrpc listeners, which were colliding with
> >the slave. I've worked around this by adding
> >
> > socket.port=9090
> > xmlrpc.port=8090
> >
> >however, would prefer to turn of these xport protocols on the
> >master. How is that done ?
> >
> Salute Michael,
>
> this settings are outdated, they are now handled by Micheles new Plugin
> manager, see
>
> http://www.xmlblaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/engine.runlevel.html
>
> You need to change xmlBlasterPlugins.xml now.

Salut Marcel !

I tried setting
   <plugin id='protocol:SOCKET' className=''>  </plugin>
   <plugin id='protocol:XML-RPC' className=''> </plugin>
   <plugin id='protocol:RMI' className=''>     </plugin>
in plugins.xml, but the xmlblaster server still tried to load the
socket, rmi and xml-rpc drivers.

How do you distable them ?

Also, what parts of the .property files are now specified in the .xml
file ?

Thanks
Michael

--