RE: [xmlblaster] Unsubscribing with pyBlaster

Hi Doug,

>> Now. A few more questions/comments.

> And one further question. Once I have started an XmlBlasterCallbackClient
> (and the callback server?) I can't exit from python without an interrupt.
> Even if I use sys.exit(0) the program just hangs. Any suggestions as to
what
> is going on?

I've added a new pyBlaster version, with cooperative version of the
XMLRPCServer (look for details in ResponsiveThreadingTCPServer.py) and some other
details.

please update from cvs

you're right that shellservice is only nice to have... actually it makes
probs too, in shutdown :-/

the default port for the callback server is added, too --- thanks

bye
Peter
(=PA=)