Re: [xmlblaster] adding SSL to xmlBlaster

Madere, Colin wrote:

The FAQ doesn't say it, but wouldn't you have to set up the proxy ssh
situation on the server too and have xmlBlaster connect to the local port
just as the client connects to its local port?

Without having it now verified i think on the server you don't need to configure anything.
But on the client side you are correct, the client connects to its local port.
This is the same situation with any SSL tunnel (say for cvs).

Also, I'm looking for a client solution that is enclosed in the client so...
I'm going to have to use JSSE for any Java-based clients (which is ok,
however, will mean I have to hack up the xmlBlaster client libs OR do a code
version of what's suggested in the FAQ.... going to try out that second
option and see where it leads me)

Good luck

Marcel