RE: [xmlblaster] adding SSL to xmlBlaster

I'm looking at the FAQ and I'm quite familiar with sshd.  What I don't see
is how xmlBlaster and sshd are connected.  Nor do I see how sshd is supposed
to know somehow to pass off / proxy requests to xmlBlaster.  I'm building a
prototype now to test this out, but not sure if I'll finish it this week
(and will be out for 3 weeks after that).

How will sshd distinguish normal ssh connections which simply give you a
shell from those that need to be processed by xmlBlaster (which normally
expects them on a particular port, hence the need to proxy from the sshd
port to the xmlBlaster port).

Seems like this is what is needed:

Client<-->local ssh proxy<-->server ssh proxy<-->xmlBlaster
clear <-->  encrypt      <-->  dencrypt      <-->clear

Where the outer two are local ports and the middle is over the network.

Am I missing something about how xmlBlaster will receive a connection via
sshd?