Re: [xmlblaster] xmlBlaster 847 problem

Osterman, Forrest wrote:

Hi guys,
I updated my source to 847 using CVS and rebuilt the libraries. I then ran
the new server locally and tried to run some of my older demos, such as one
that simply connects and publishes to a topic. Now I am getting the below
error. Is this a common problem?

Is the jacorb.jar missing??
Try a build.sh delete
and build.sh all

NOTE:

The current cvs is very leading edge as i have changed a lot tonight.
Especially the property syntax has changed.
I'm working still on some issues but hope to finish it tomorrow.
You should read xmlBlaster/CHANGES about the current changes.
(I should have done those changes on a cvs branch, sorry).

I'll announce when i'm finished.

thanks
Marcel

Thanks,
-Forrest Osterman

org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE: can't instantiate default ORB implementation org.jacorb.orb.ORB vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No

at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.create_impl(ORB.java:297)
at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(ORB.java:336)
at
org.xmlBlaster.protocol.corba.OrbInstanceFactory.createOrbInstance(OrbInstan
ceFactory.java:185)
at
org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.corba.CorbaConnection.init(CorbaConnection.ja
va:184)
at
org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.corba.CorbaConnection.<init>(CorbaConnection.
java:115)
at
org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.XmlBlasterConnection.initDriver(XmlBlasterCon
nection.java:370)
at
org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.XmlBlasterConnection.connect(XmlBlasterConnec
tion.java:751)
at
org.xmlBlaster.client.protocol.XmlBlasterConnection.connect(XmlBlasterConnec
tion.java:677)
at com.ieminc.webpuff.service.FakeMetSource.init(FakeMetSource.java:74)
at com.ieminc.webpuff.service.MetSource.main(MetSource.java:60)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jacorb.orb.ORB
       at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
       at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:265)
       at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
       at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.create_impl(ORB.java:295)
       ... 9 more
Exception in thread "main"