[xmlblaster] JdbcManagerCommonTable.addNode

Greetings

I have found an issue with the test suite...

This issue may only show up under MySQL...
The tables created in MySQL are all in upper case...
The test suite uses lower case names in its config...

I note postgres creates them all in lower case and is obviously
not case sensitive...

I also note that the code in JdbcManagerCommonTable does not strictly
enforce all upper case table names... i.e there are queries that would
be lower case if the config entry was lower case.

I tried modifying code to fix it but got caught out by the bug I
subsequently found, fixed and uploaded to cvs.

I am gonna have another go at fixing the original bug I was chasing...

Takes 30 odd minutes to run the testsuite on my poor old PIII 450.

Exception when testing PutMsg probably due to failed initialization of the queue of type unknown: XmlBlasterException errorCode=[resource.db.unknown] serverSideException=true node=[xmlBlaster_192_168_44_1_3412] location=[JdbcManagerCommonTable.addNode] message=[An unknown error with the backend database using JDBC occurred : java.sql.SQLException: General error, message from server: "Table 'xmlb.TEST_nodes' doesn't exist"]

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception when testing PutMsg probably due to failed initialization of the queue of type unknown: XmlBlasterException errorCode=[resource.db.unknown] serverSideException=true node=[xmlBlaster_192_168_44_1_3412] location=[JdbcManagerCommonTable.addNode] message=[An unknown error with the backend database using JDBC occurred : java.sql.SQLException: General error, message from server: "Table 'xmlb.TEST_nodes' doesn't exist"]
at org.xmlBlaster.test.classtest.queue.QueueExtendedTest.testPerfomancePut(QueueExtendedTest.java:158)

Regards