Re: [xmlblaster] Upper Case Table Names

Hi Peter,
I am going to have a look at the "UpperCase" issue. I recall there was a problem with postgres. I will have a look at it this evening (european time).

If you are unsure about the changes you want to do and you believe there is need for more changes, we could open a branch. Once you have finished with the changes and tested for mySQL and postgres I could test it on oracle and hsqldb. After that we could merge the branches.

Michele

Peter Bennett wrote:
Greetings Michele

I strictly enforced Upper Case table names by
changing everything to upper case when the variables
are set...

This overcomes the problem with the testsuite and
table names in lower case being used.

I only hacked the code and did not remove the toUpperCase's
in the code elsewhere...

I have not committed this fix...

I will leave you to have a look at it as I don't really understand the
reasoning, if any, behind the current schema/code.

Regards

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://www.geocities.com/laghi2000
http://www.xmlBlaster.org