Re:Re: [xmlblaster] Durable subscriptions

Thank u sir

I hava retry you change to HelloWorldPublish, but I think you have misunderstand my problem;
My problem is that when restart the subscriber, the xmlBlaster server send the same message it have send to me before to me, say, demo-1. But I want demo-2 now.

In my opinon, or my purpose is donot let xmlBlaster send the duplicate message to me,In JMS or CORBA Notification service , the Durable subscriber can have this behaviour.

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn