Re: [xmlblaster] about the new chess demo

Hi Zhang,
I rechecked both the current cvs and the current tgz download and both
work fine by me without the need of an extra xerces.

Do you have another batik in your classpath ?
could you please tell me on which OS you are working and which
xmlBlaster distribution (could you also send me your CLASSPATH) ?

Regards
Michele

--
Michele Laghi
mailto:laghi at swissinfo.org
tel. +46 8 7492952 / mob. +46 70 4103964
http://eclettic.tripod.com
http://www.xmlBlaster.org