[xmlblaster] questions on XmlBlaster XPATH subscriptions

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding a description of the semantics of XPATH
subscriptions. I have several questions:

1) Can the XPATH key include a data value, as opposed to an attribute
value? For example, if a published message includes:

    <xmlBlaster>
        <Header>
            <Attribute>
                <label>evidenceAssembly1234</label>

will I receive this messsage with an XPATH subscription with syntax
something along the lines of:

    /xmlBlaster/Header/Attriute/label[starts-with('evidenceAssembly')]

2) Can the XPATH key include multiple criteria, such that all must be true?

3) Will the content of messages selected by an XPATH key include the entire
messages as published (as opposed to subtrees identified by the XPATH key)?

4) Does documentation or demo code exist that covers XPATH semantics well?

Thanks for your help!
Peter

Peter Weinstein, Ph.D.
Information Technology Scientist