[xmlblaster] some callback questions

Hi

1. Is it possible to have a subscriber (I want to receive asynchronous updates) that connects using SOCKET protocol and doesn't register a callback ? If it is - how can a java client do it ?
2. When I connect using SOCKET protocol and add a callback address to ConnectQos with 'type' set to 'SOCKET' and 'rawAddress' to 'socket://some.address:somePort', the port that I supplied seems to be ignored and other one is used (I looked at the qos that was sent to xmlBlaster and 'callback' tag does have the full address ('socket://some.address:somePort') inside). When I use XMLRPC and set 'rawAddress' to 'http://some.address:somePort' everything seems to be ok and the port I supplied is used.

Thanks in advance
wojtek